Sunday, January 19, 2014

Leggings as Pants

So, maybe this topic isn't AS controversial as it was a few years ago. But I still remember a few years back:
I was wearing leggings with a big sweatshirt, and my friend walked up to me and pulled my tank top (undershirt) down. Like dowwwwn; below my butt. And personally, that's more unflattering than seeing tight pants around my behind.
Now, let's think about this, girls can wear yoga pants, which are basically leggings with flared bottoms. But, leggings is just too inappropriate. What about Jeggings? Just because the leggings are made out of a slightly thicker material the tightness becomes "okay"?

Here's my take:
If the leggings fit right in all the right places: wear whatever shirt you want!
If the leggings fit a little weird: either toss the pants, or wear a longer top!
BUT, most importantly: if you feel beautiful/cute/hot in the outfit... WEAR IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment