Saturday, September 13, 2014

Dress to Impress - Week 2

Well, week two wasn't nearly as easy as week 1. Not only was I more tired, but it went from being in the 80's on Tuesday, to being in the 40's by the weekend (and it didn't just go down nicely - it was a definite DROP in temperature!)

I've also realized that being aware and attentive to what I wear doesn't mean I have to avoid wearing "not dressy" clothes. It just means that I shouldn't wear the same outfit in different colors every day of the week. ;)

Monday: I wanted to wear this shirt before it got too cold - it's comfy, cute, and longer in the back (yay leggings!). 

Tuesday: It was supposed to be 80 today, but I didn't really feel like wearing shorts (I don't remember why...) So I opted for the skirt - unfortunately it looks a lot like the maxi skirt outfit I wore last week - but I don't have any light colored tshirts, so the tank and jean jacket route had to be repeated. 

Wednesday: I bought this shirt a while ago because I was in love with it. Then I barely wore it for probably a year - and when I did I always felt uncomfortable. But now, I love it again! 

Thursday: I didn't get a picture of Thursday's outfit. Dark jeans, plaid loose fitting flannel, and my new wine combat boots (See Friday)


Friday: So, I fell in love with these Target (C9) leggings, and these wine colored combat boots. Like I've said, Friday I only have dance classes, so why wear normal clothes? These leggings were the perfect cover up, and I wore them later for teaching dance. The fleece sweatshirt was also nice because it was quite chilly out! Ps. I'm in love with these boots!!!

Saturday: Okay, so I didn't actually wear this all day... After running I was warm - so I sat in my sports bra and running leggings. But, then, when I had cooled off, I got really cold. So I threw on a sweatshirt, and some socks, and slippers... 
I actually wore black leggings and my grey UWSP sweatshirt today. I rearranged my dorm a bit and went grocery shopping, so I wanted to look decent, but didn't really feel like wearing anything too fancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment