Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Another New Year

Well, it's that time again. Time for people to make resolutions that they'll forget (not that I'm guilty of that or anything...). But, here's a reminder: each day is a chance to better yourself. Don't let January 6, September 15, or July 27 keep you from being a better person - the "New Year" is just one of 365 chances to make your self a better person in 2015!

With that said, I do have two resolutions for 2015.

1. BLOG. I'll admit, I had this one last year and I didn't follow through. But, I'm hoping that without school (YAY, I graduated!) I will be able to focus on myself - and therefore blogging - a little bit more in 2015.
My goal for this is to blog at least once a week. A diary, if you will, of my experiences. In addition, I hope to add some tutorials, reviews, and other bloggy things to make it more interesting than a reiteration of every moment of my life!

2. Live in the moment. Now, this doesn't mean I'll be making rash decisions in 2015. But it does mean I hope to put down my phone more. Candy Crush and Facebook can wait until I'm done experiencing life!
My goal for this is to check my phone for texts/emails in down time. And check social media only 3-4 times per day - when I wake up, lunch, and before bed. Now, this has been a struggle thus far, but it'll only get better.

Does anyone have tips for making either of these goals happen?
What are your new years resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment