Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fitness Routine - Explanation

It's not the size on my clothes that bothers me, it's that I've gone up almost two sizes since I began college. And it's not that I'm "FAT" it's that my muscles are no longer as toned as they once were. So I'm finally doing something about it! (Don't get me wrong - if I lost a few pounds I wouldn't complain - but that's NOT my goal)

Eating:
Well, I try to cook most things, rather than making things out of a can or a box or whatever. I try to use fresh fruit and veg whenever possible/affordable. And I try to not eat junk food in general.

Goals:
  • Snacks - Snack less in general. And limit serving sizes when snacking! And choose healthier snack options. 
  • Plan my meals so I know I have everything and will be able to make the healthy meal I want.

Exercising:
Okay, so I'm a dance major in college - I sweat daily. But I've still managed to have this happen - so something's gotta change! 

Goals:
  • Daily pre-shower work outs - focusing on my hamstrings, core, and arms. 

These are the three areas I'm least happy with so that's where I'm focusing my energy. I chose pre-shower because it allows me to immediately clean my sweat and it helps me to wake up in the morning. I found most of my exercises on Pinterest and have them pinned to my exercise board

Here are my charts:

*I plan to choose two random ones for on weekend*

For the rest of January I'm just using a set I found in one of my Pins

These are written for me to understand - if you want further clarification - ASK!

No comments:

Post a Comment