Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fitness Routine - Days 2, 3, and 4

Day 2: Wednesday
Eating: 
Breakfast: Coffee, MultiGrain Dark Chocolate Cheerios, Bagel w/ butter
Lunch: Canned Vegetable Soup, diet coke
Dinner: Leftover taco meat w/ tortilla chips (my version of "nachos")
Snacks: Animal Crackers

Exercising:
I thought the exercises went well today, I was a little sore from the day before (both the exercises and dancing). I was starting to get sick so that wasn't fun either...


Day 3: Thursday
Eating:
Breakfast: Coffee, Scrambled Eggs, Bagel w/butter
Lunch: Leftovers from Tuesday's (Day 1) dinner, diet coke
Dinner: Salami sandwich, banana yogurt
Snacks: MultiGrain Dark Chocolate Cheerios, Popcorn,

Exercising:
I skipped the exercises today. I was really sick and really sore. I also had Pilates class today on top of my other dance classes, so I figured I'd still get somewhat of a "workout" in. Auditions for our Spring show were also Thursday evening so I figured I'd be dancing a lot through out the day. (7 hours!)


Day 4: Friday
Eating:
Breakfast: Coffee, MultiGrain Dark Chocolate Cheerios, Bagel w/butter
Lunch: Canned Vegetable Soup, diet coke
Dinner: Salami sandwich, banana yogurt, carrots
Snacks: Animal Crackers, Toppers Sticks,

Exercising:
I skipped the exercises once again. I had stayed up late the night before waiting for the callbacks list to come out, so I set my alarm for a little later than normal. I also have two dance classes on Fridays, along with the hours of callbacks today. (8.5 hours!)


So basically, I really need to get back on track with these exercises. I could make more excuses. But instead I'll make a goal to start back up Sunday or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment